- The Tulsa Swap Meet is open to the public Friday & Saturday, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, and admission is free.
- Set up day is Thursday for Vendors.
- Vendor packets will be mailed around April 1st. Your space assignments will be included along with your vehicle pass.
- If you register after March 31st, you will not receive a vendor packet in the mail. They will be available for you to pick up in the registration tent.
- Your vehicle pass must be affixed to the drivers side of your windshield prior to entering the swap meet vendor area.
Set Up and Tear Down
- Vendors will be able to set up any time between 8:00am and 6:00pm on Thursday prior to the event.
- Tear down for Vendors will be Saturday after 5pm.
- Vehicle traffic for Vendors will be allowed from 8am until 10am on Friday and Saturday.
- The buildings will be locked at 6pm.
- There is a designated vendor parking area to be used as additional parking outside your vendor space.
- Vendors must vacate their spaces Saturday evening.
- RV spaces are available within the swap meet area. There are water and electrical hookups only. There is not a sewer facility.
- Being that the RV spaces are inside the swap meet area we request that you arrive early on set up day and leave after 5 on Saturday.
- There will be an 11pm-6am quiet time for all generators. Please note this and be considerate of others.
- If you leave the swap meet grounds after hours you will be required to have your vendor pass to regain entry.
Free Parts Hauling Service
- The Tulsa Swap Meet provides a free parts hauling service to patrons and vendors needing assistance hauling heavy or large items.
- Parts Hauling can be requested at registration tent located at the entrance gate.
- No alcoholic beverages on fairgrounds property.
- Pets are not allowed in public areas or where public is present.
- No golf carts, UTV's, ATV's, RTV's, Side by Sides, 4 Wheelers, etc. are allowed. Electric scooters are permitted for handicapped use only.
- No food or beverages can be sold on site without a food permit issued by Tulsa Auto Swap Meet LLC.
- Vendor spaces are sold on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to renew your space for 2023, you can do so in the registration bus at the 2022 swap meet.
- This event will be held rain or shine. There will be no refunds given for vendor spaces.
- Vendors must carry insurance on your own property. Tulsa Auto Swap Meet, LLC is not responsible for loss due to theft, accident, vandalism or injury.
- Restrooms will be located in the outside vendor area and inside the buildings